YOUR TOLL PARTNER TO DRIVE TRHOUGH UNITED KINGDOM
Across All Public RoadsNetwork
This toll applies to foreign vehicles (buses not included) with weight of 12 tons or more.
CHOOSE THE TOLL SOLUTION MATCHING YOUR ROUTES
Through HGV LEVY and Easytrip Online Portal Q&B:
- For Non-UK registered vehicles: levy payments has to be done before entering the UK
- For UK registered vehicles: levy payment at the same time and in the same transaction as vehicle excise duty (VED) with payment collected by the DVLA.
Through HGV LEVY online with the Easytrip-Logpay Card.
Through DART charge and Easytrip services for Dartford crossing:
- Easytrip takes care of your registration on your behalf.
- No stopping at the barriers to pay the crossing charge.
- Payment in advance or by midnight the day after the crossing.
- One-off payments can also be made online, by phone, at Payzone retail outlets.
- No discounts will be granted using these pre-payment methods.
- Easytrip provides this service authorising lorry plates into its account.
- Payment of the crossing charge is possible from the date of the Easytrip's confirmation of the vehicle’s registration into the system.
The toll amounts depend on: the type, number of axles and weight of the vehicle.
No VAT application.
No rebates possible.
Consult our dedicated team, covering all Europe.