Easytrip is part of Egis, an International group offering engineering, project structuring and operations services.
In engineering and consulting, Egis’sectors of activity include transport, urban development, building, industry, water, environment and energy. In roads and airports, its offer is enlarged to encompass project structuring, equity investemnt, turnkey systems delivery, operation and mobility services.
Employing 13,000 people, including 8,300 in engineering, the Group generated a managed turnover of €936 million in 2015. Egis is 75% owned by the French “Caisse des Dépôts” and 25% owned by Iosis Partenaires, (a “partner” executive and employee shareholding).
Easytrip is a leading mobility service provider to road users in countries with existing toll roads. It is present across the whole value chain of road services, inluding back and front office management. Easytrip meets local specifications in terms of interoperability and open market conditions, extending the concept of toll collection to new advanced services such as petrol and parking payment, drive-in-shops, VIP access lanes and traffic information.
Easytrip’s bundle of services is on-board unit agnostic as it can use any state-of-the-art technology based upon RFID, DSRC, GPS/GSM or a combination of technologies.
As an independent of connected services provider to all road users relying on its large presence covering 25 countries across Europe, Easytrip is paving the way as an early facilitator of the European Directives on infrastructure payment (European Electronic Toll Services-EETS).
The vision of Easytrip is to be the European leading provider of connected services to all road users (private users, professionals, vehicle fleets).
Through its organization of local offices addressing a range of different markets, Easytrip Europe for Heavy Vehicles is the Business to Business service company to transport and logistics companies across Europe.
Thanks to its 30 years wide experience and professionalism in the transport sector, Easytrip provides its customers with the best travelling solutions.
Already offering a portfolio including:
- TOLL SERVICES: over 30 tolled networks representing 80 000 km of roads
- FERRY SERVICES: reservations across 500 lines thanks to a dedicated online portal Q&B
- TRAIN SERVICES: reservations of railways lines thanks to a dedicated online portal Q&B
- VAT SERVICES: 30 countries
- EXCISE SERVICES: 6 countries
- FUEL SERVICES
- ADDED SERVICES: EASYREP@FR (Loi Macron), MtoM, Webservices, daily transactions…
With those services, our objectives are:
- To help our customers in optimizing their costs providing them with customized advices and price competitiveness in certain segments.
- To make their fleet management easier answering their needs with local dedicated support teams in 25 countries, offering products and services as a package and accessibility of our services via online portals.
We offer you the best services.
Contact our dedicated team, 24/7, covering all of Europe