Since 10 years, Egis Easytrip Services, operating under the name Easytrip, provides a whole range of mobility services for road users: Light Vehicles, Heavy Goods Vehicles, Vehicle Fleets.
Easytrip was created in Ireland to answer news needs in the field of road mobility services:
- Supplier of cashless tolling, car park, mobile payment solutions and roadside services
- 1st issuer of tolling tags in Ireland: over 200,000 tags issued
- Interoperable tags accounting for 70% of all Irish ETC transactions
Two years later, Easytrip has introduced in the Philippines a new range of toll services:
- Supplier of tolling, dematerialized payment solutions to road merchants and via mobile applications
- Over 100,000 tags issued for motorways in the Philippines
Easytrip has developed its services to transport and logistic companies in Europe by integrating new companies.
- 30 years of experience across Europe, with Heavy Vehicles providing toll road transport solutions, Ferry booking across the channel as well as Mediterranean Sea, VAT & Excise Duty Recovery as well as Fuel services.
- Steady growth thanks to the combination of organic growth and acquisitions (Transpass in the Netherlands in 2011, England Tir in Italy in 2013, Versluis in the Netherlands in 2016).
Easytrip has created its French subsidiary and offers a range of mobility services to the benefit of light vehicles, for private users and professionals.
- Independant distributor of Liber-t tags on French motorways
- Leader of electo-mobility with Easytrip KiWhi Pass